:]

Hey! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How I Spend Money

I spend my money on things a normal teenage girl spends her money on: music, books, clothes, movies, food, etc.  I also give some of my money to charity.  I probably don't need to buy as much clothes and food. I can always watch a movie at home, and I have food at home.  I'm a saver, though.  Whenever I spend my money, and either for something I really want, or something that I believe is a good cause.  I believe that I just need to be even more careful with what I buy. :)


photo
Picture taken by Toban Black





2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    I too am a saver, I am very hesitant on what I spend my money on. I sadly do not donate money to charity, but I do donate lots of my time to charities.
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete