:]

Hey! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Health Care Reform

I think that healthcare for everyone is super important. I think it's reasonable for Obama to want to pass a law which makes everyone buy healthcare. Why wouldn't you want to purchase healthcare? Don't you want to be covered? Sure, it's expensive, but it will turn out positive for you and your family in the end. I think that President Obama is just doing his job, and that's taking care of his country, by keeping them healthy.  And if this happens, taxes will go down for people because they don't have to pay for other people's hospital costs. The Supreme Court is definitely under a lot of pressure from both sides of the debate on how they're going to end this case.

1 comment:

  1. Healthy life style is very essential now a days. Health care is very important for people. It's likely to be Very useful information related to every one.

    Cloth Diaper

    ReplyDelete