:]

Hey! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Life Goes On


I have only 3 days left at St. Mary's School, a school that I've gone to for 8 years of my life.  St. Mary's is pretty much like a second home to me; I feel like I'm here more than I am at my own house sometimes!  I feel so comfortable and confident here, and I know the way around this school like the back of my hand.  I've walked down the same halls for 8 years of my life now, so it's going to be weird to go to a different school and not feel as confident on where I'm going, and who I am.  This school has played a big part in my life, in all of our lives.  Even if we don't always show our appreciation for this school, the teachers, or the facilities, we do appreciate it.  All of it.  We owe our childhood to this school. We also need to appreciate our parents for sending us to this school; no matter how much we might have exclaimed that we wanted to leave, they kept us here, and we need to be thankful of that.  Now that I think about it, I've taken being in classes with these people for granted.  But I won't ever be in a class with all of us together again.  No more knowing how to just operate as one big group to get exactly what you want.  No more inside jokes.  No more knowing exactly how someone is feeling without them having to explain.  I'm going to miss all of them so much. I know that there will be days when I want to come back here and have one more class with all of these people. Days when I will want to go back to Mrs. Slotsve's math class, or gym class with TG. Days when I will want Brady to make all of his jokes, or Kristen's random impressions of people.  I will never forget anyone.  Thank you to you all for making this such a great experience for me.  I love you guys.


We won't ever forget our time together,

The memories we will always treasure,

I will think of you all, when I'm young and old,

Please remember, stay gold.






No comments:

Post a Comment